Unpublished papers and extended versions of papers presented at conferences may be submitted for possible publication in IJREMT. Responsibility for the contents of a paper rests upon the authors and not upon the editors or the publisher. Please make sure that your paper has not been published elsewhere. We will not be liable for any duty of copyright disputes caused by the authors. Please read and follow instructions carefully. Doing so will ensure that the review and publication of your paper is as rapid and efficient as possible. The editors reserve the right to return manuscripts that are not prepared in accordance with these instructions.
Manuscripts must be submitted as e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuscript should be original and all the references and citations must be clearly mentioned.
Manuscript submission guidelines
- MS Word (.doc, .docx)/ PDF format are acceptable.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published or by any other publisher.
- Once the paper is submitted to the Journal, it can not be withdrawal in any case. It is suggested that “Do not submit the paper at multiple places for consideration”.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other coauthor(s).
- It is also the author(s)’ responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- By submitting the author(s) guarantee that all author(s) agree to the online publication of the article at the www.ijremt.com website.
- Author(s) submitting the revised manuscript need to outline separately the response to the reviewer’s comments, including changes introduced to the manuscript (if any).
- Authors should note that the submitted manuscript prefeably be formatted correctly using Manuscript template.
Author(s) of each accepted manuscript must submit its copyright release or statement stating that that was neither published nor submitted or accepted for publication, either in whole or part in a series, professional journal or as part of a book was officially published or made available to public. This copyright form ensures that requests from third parties to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and will also allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. It is necessary that author(s) provide formal written consent to publish and transfer of copyright before publication of the manuscript.
• Download copyright form: Copyrights