IJREMT adopts an international peer review process which lays emphasis on research groundwork, novelty, presentation, and format. Papers that authors submit to IJREMT must be unpublished and original work in any medium, and should not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. The papers submitted to IJREMT will be undergone for a peer review process to find the quality of the papers for acceptance to publish in IJREMT. The review process is as below:
- Each paper will undergo for peer review within 1-2 weeks after submission.
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Reviewers will return their review comments within 10 days after receiving the paper and as soon as possible.
- The author will receive a notification along with the review comments within 2 week.
- If the manuscript is accepted as it is or with some changes then author(s) will requested to respond with changes suggested by the reviewers.
- The Editor reviews the revised manuscript after the changes have been made by the author(s). Once the Editor is satisfied with the final manuscript, the manuscript can be accepted.
- If the paper is accepted by IJREMT, authors need to submit the camera ready paper with the publication fee along with the copyright form within a week after acceptance.
- Once all the required documents are received, manuscript will be published online with open access for wide publicity.